Latest enhancement to Vitality Active Rewards Flight Booster available 9 September 2016
Vitality have found another innovative new way to motivate clients to get active. From 9 September 2016 clients can also earn up to 100% cash back on the base fare of kulula.com domestic flights by achieving their Vitality Active Rewards goals.
How it works
Once clients have activated Vitality Active Rewards and booked an eligible domestic flight through kulula.com, they can boost their flight to start earning cash back by achieving their Vitality Active Rewards goals.
Here’s how Flight Booster works:
Step 1: Activate Vitality Active Rewards.
Step 2: Book an eligible domestic kulula.com flight through Vitality. Only kulula flights, single or return are eligible, but not multi-city or multi-leg flights.
Step 3: After booking flights, log into the Discovery website > Vitality Active Rewards. Select the flight and member for which you would like to apply Flight Booster. You can only boost one flight booking at a time per member.
Step 4: Every goal you achieve after activating Flight Booster, will earn you 5% cash back off the base fare of your flight – up to a maximum of 100% cash back. Clients must earn a minimum of six Vitality Active Rewards goals in order to unlock the cash back, at which time they will already have earned 30% off the base fare. They can visit the Flight Booster page on the Discovery website to track their progress and see how much cash back they have earned towards their Flight Booster to date.
What you need to know
- Vitality members automatically qualify for an upfront discount on certain flights with selected airlines, with a discount
- The Flight Booster benefit will be available from 9 September 2016 and only bookings made from that time will be eligible for Flight Booster
- To boost flights, clients have to be a Vitality Active Rewards member at the time of booking the flight
- If clients do not achieve six goals, they will not receive cash back for the flight
- Only two flight bookings per year are eligible for Flight Booster cash back
- Bookings with British Airways (operated by Comair) flights are excluded from Flight Booster
- Cash back only applies to the base fare of the flight and does not include extras such as extra baggage, travel insurance, and pre-booking seats where these are not included in the fare
- The Vitality booking fee is excluded from the Flight Booster cash back.
(Information from Discovery’s e-Discoverer email newsletter).