The Financial Financial Intermediaries Association of Southern Africa (FIA) awards, have announced their finalists for 2018.
The FIA Awards are a leading measure of product supplier excellence. They are given based on an independent survey of advisors, who are all members of the FIA.
The advisors are surveyed to rate product suppliers (different disciplines) in terms of product quality, service quality, relationship quality, overall satisfaction and so on.
The finalists for FIA Awards 2018 have been officially announced and are as follows:
1. Short Term Insurer of the Year – Personal Lines
Santam, Hollard, Momentum and Renasa
2. Short Term Insurer of the Year – Commercial
Hollard, Renasa, Santam and Western National
3. Short Term Insurer of the Year – Corporate
Old Mutual Insure, Hollard and Santam
4. Underwriting Manager of the Year
MUA Insurance Acceptances, Mirabilis Engineering Underwriting Managers, iTOO Special Risks and Stalker Hutchison & Associates
5. Long Term Insurer of the Year – Risk
Old Mutual, Discovery Life, Liberty Group and Sanlam
6. Product Supplier of the Year – Investment Product Lump Sum
Allan Gray, Investec, PSG and Sanlam Glacier
7. Product Supplier of the Year – Investment Product Savings
Allan Gray, Liberty Group, Momentum Wealth and Sanlam Glacier
8. Product Supplier of the Year – Employee Benefits
Liberty Corporate, Momentum EB, Sanlam EB and Old Mutual
9. Product Supplier of the Year – Healthcare
Discovery Health, Bonitas and Momentum Health
Good luck to all those on the night!